Wyatt Earp» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Me, Andy and Martin finished off our gaming night with a game of Wyatt Earp. I had never played it before while they had played it several times. They rules were very simple so it didn’t matter much.

The first turn I made some mistakes, and got hit by hideouts (or whatever it’s called in English) several times as I was stupid enough to play my long run of cards on Jesse early on. I now realize it’s better to keep them on hand.

So I ended up with 0 points here while Andy had 8 and Martin 5. Next turn went much better. I got hit by another hideout on a long suite but managed to get it away with a Wyatt. I emptied my hand rather quickly which gave me a lot of points while they hadn’t played that much yet.

After three turns I had 21 points, Andy had 22 and Martin only had 14. I got a great starting hand and I was almost able to empty my hand on my second turn. I got hit by another hideout then on my longest suite then which made me wait and hope for a Wyatt. Martin made an amazing finish and emptied his hand then before Andy had played anything. So the final score was me 27, Martin 27 and Andy still at 22.

A duel between me and Martin took place. Martin drew a dud from start while I hit him square between the eyes and I was the winner!

It was a fun game even though I hate those hideouts. I think Wyatt should be able to remove them without testing as they can be a real pain if you continuously fail to remove them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.