Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Schell
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lee took green, I had tan.
Game 1: I sent my copter into the fray early without support. This was stupid. I learned quickly that the copter should be used to support tank attacks and to pick off wounded stragglers. I defended my facilities and rolled over all of Lee's with my #2 and #3 tanks. My #3 tank eventually had to turn around and face Lee's last tank in my territory. Lee won the showdown and the game.
Game#2: Lee mentioned the Nazi armored columns during the last game so I decided to try that tactic this time. Lee had 3 strong tanks roll slowly up the center while his medium strenght tanks rushed up the sides to attack my facilities and artillery. Meanwhile, I moved a block of 4 tanks up the middle. Lee blew up 2 of my artillery on the right but the right flank of my block broke off and stopped him before he could roll over my ammo dump and helipad. Lee's copter did damage in my backfield but paid the ultimate price. My tanks and copter ganged up on tanks in Lee's center trio with favorable results. Lee rushed the left side of the board to attack my fuel dump. It took out some more artillery but tank fire and my #4 tank repelled the invasion. My #2 tank got luck vs. Lee's #5. My #5 and copter finished off his #6. His last tank fell to tank fire.
All this without any facilities destroyed on either side. It pays to concentrate on your objectives, namely killing tanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.