Talarius Dunedain
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Hellboy!
mbmbmbmbmb
...and the store closes up for the night.

Last Wednesday night, my opponent and I got started late on a game of WotR at our local gaming store. We were about half-way through the game when the store closed so we were forced to pack up. We didn't want to start from scratch and lose all the time we'd invested in the game so we wrote down everything on the board: fellowship positions, political tracks, reinforcements, army positions, cards in play, etc. Now we could pick up the game again the next week (we finished it last night).

In order to facilitate any future mid-game interruptions, I made up a Word document for quickly recording everything on the board. It's 2.5 pages long (most of it is simply for recording armies in regions).

Ideally, we'd all finish games of WotR in a single sitting, but this being the real world, there will be interruptions and store closings. It's quite disappointing to pack up a game you've invested a couple hours in.

If anyone here is interested in using this mid-game status sheet, I'll submit for upload it to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:When you're not finished...
Talarius (#53590),
Yes, please upload it. I may find use for it once I get a copy of the game for play. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talarius Dunedain
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Hellboy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:When you're not finished...
Walt Mulder (#53613),
My pleasure. I've uploaded it for submission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.