Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Helba
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, but I've read the PDF file of the rules twice already.

A hunt tile with an Eye means that hunt damage equals the number of successes rolled in the Hunt Roll. Does the number of successes include only the initial Hunt roll or does it include any additional successes from a Hunt Re-roll?

I have a second question on almost the same subject. Are all the hunt re-rolls simultaneous? For example, if I have two misses and three re-roll attempts, do I re-roll both misses again and then get a third re-roll if one of them still misses, or do I just re-roll both dice once and gain no benefit from the "third re-roll"? The example in the rules clearly shows that leadership re-rolls in combat are simultaneous, but it doesn't clarify the Hunt.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Question: Hunt re-roll and Eye tile
slider (#53895),

The rerolls are simoltaneous and the result from the re-roll(s) will count when drawing an Eye tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Helba
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Question: Hunt re-roll and Eye tile
Veldrin (#53904),
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.