Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can anyone give me an idea of the size and weight of the WotR box? Accuracy to the gram and mm not necessary -- just trying to get an idea of the feasibility of obtaining the game via a route involving some luggage-stuffing...

Cheers,
Alex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Another 'bits' question.
FergusWindbag (#54153),

Roberto Di Meglio said it was 2,6 kgs. Don't know if he was joking, though (seemed to be serious...).

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talarius Dunedain
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Hellboy!
mbmbmbmbmb
FergusWindbag (#54153),

41cm long
28cm wide
9cm high

As for weight, I don't know but it is a heavy boardgame. I flew home with it in a soft-sided overnight bag, but I deliberately left lots of room for it when I packed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ferguson
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Francesco and Talarius, many thanks. A friend generously offered to 'try and pick it up in the States in a couple of weeks', and I didn't want to be abusing his kindness too wantonly. ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it really is 2,5 kilos - still should be in the allowance of most airlines. In the worst case, just discard enough dirty socks to get within max weight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.