Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Cuello
Australia
Chester Hill
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess anyone who has played anything from the Games Workshop during the 90s would know what these are, or at least recognise the images! I was having a flick through my old cards, and remembered something I had thought about before, but never really brought up in conversation (you'll see why).

The game is really simple. You call out a "stat" on the card to compare it to your opponent and the highest score wins the card (there's a review explaining this process). Wa-hoo.

Some of the cards, however, have some little insignia on them, like a Bow and Arrow, a Crown, or a weird glowing eye.

Has anyone ever made alternate rules for this nuance? Or are there some obscure rules already written down somewhere to be invoked when you are losing?

I think it would be fun to actually make something more out of this game, but I can't for the life of me think exactly what it is.

Hope to hear some ideas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.