United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ventured into the Target today to get a last minute DVD that my wife asked for and found half-price Battleground: Crossbows and Catapults expansions for $4.98. Also:

Risk: Transformers for about $10
Marvel HeroScape for $12.48
Some other HeroScape on clearance

Lots of clearance stuff but these were the BGG notables that I found.

Plenty at the Target in La Verne, CA (didn't check the San Dimas one, which is actually closer to me)...

...Sheylon
www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Benham
United States
Inver Grove Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Target will be starting their toys purge shortly (if they haven't already in your area) which means that a whole lot of stuff is going to go clearance over the next couple weeks as they purge the warehouses. About the only thing that doesn't go clearance are the legos. I got some killer deals (75%) on Air Hogs RC stuff last year.

Also there will be a pretty big after christmas sale as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a ton of stuff (red Clearance tags everywhere) and, actually, some Legos were on clearance. I had to resist the temptation to buy a big Star Wars Lego set (Y-wing) that was marked down from $50 to $35.

...Sheylon
www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.