Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas!

Thank you to everyone who wrote and wished my family well everyone is doing fine now and things are getting back to normal.

I posted episode 22. In this episode I cover Quicksand, Politico, and Cutthroat Caverns.

You can find other formats and download from:
http://bookshelfgames.com/Permlink/Ep022.html

This time I tried something new by adding points of interest and points of caution at the end of the games. Please let me know if this is a good idea or not.

Also there was some trouble with lighting and sound (just when I'm talking the games seem fine).
Plus my PC is acting up so the individual games will be alittle behind on getting posted.

Blog.com which I use for the Itunes feed is down so the Itunes feed is going to be behind also.

Thanks for watching!
Lawrence

edit: blog.com came back up so hopefuly itunes will catch the feed soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janna Nelson
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BookShelf Games Ep 22 Cutthroat Caverns, Politico, Quick
Thanks a bunch for covering Politico. I've had my eye on this one and your explanation of the game made the decision to buy very easy. Look forward to getting my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.