United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Ticket to Ride: Matt, Bill, Dan and Mark

The other table started their game of Magna Grecia so we attempted to balance the brain burn with a nice light game of TtR. This is now my 4th or 5th play and I must admit it's grown on me a little, but it's still not a game I'd seek out. Then again I won't veto it if it's suggested either.

I got a couple of longer east to west coast routes and concentrated on them. After linking them up I went fishing a couple of times and found some other routes to link up, but nothing with Miami in it which would've been a real coup. I also had longest chain going for me. Yet despite linking up 4 sets of destinations and having longest route, Dan beat me by a few points. Damn him to hell!

I mostly concentrated on my own routes, ignoring the other players' board play, and I have a feeling that they were doing their own thing too. So there wasn't much screwage, if any, going on, which is a change from most of the games I've been in. There also seemed to be a lot more fishing for tickets in this game than I've seen before too. It kind of reminded me of the end game of Santa Fe Rails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.