Subject: Availability in Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro
Portugal
Lisbon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this available in Europe? I'm interested in buying this but ordering from the states is difficult and expensive.

Are there any European online retailers carrying this?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
Winsome Games are generally available only direct from the publisher, and for Europeans that seems to mean getting to Essen and getting one of the numbered sets.

Fanen.de sometimes carries used games from them, but given the amount of interest in Wabash, I would be surprised to see one show up there.

I know of no online retailer who stocks Winsome Games as a matter of course though, the production runs are too small and John Bohrer doesn't seem to want to go to the hassle of meeting internet-based demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Developing and producing these games are just a hobby. I have a hard enough time just getting the 80 Winsome Sets to Essen every year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm willing to act as a go-between for non-USA purchasers for a limited number of orders. Yeah, you'll have to pay double shipping (ie from Bohrer to me and then from me to you). Payment in advance via Paypal. Please contact me first to get exact costs. If you want to estimate shipping, I live in San Jose California.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.