Subject: 2-player variant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Does anyone know a 2-player variant for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G W M
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Don't play in the street....
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

No I don't know of one, although the game would need to be modified somewhat to be a successful 2 player game given a lot of the variability comes from the auction methodology which would become a bit redundant with two players - i.e. you would just end up trading cards with each other based on what you bid.

I quite enjoy two player Bohnanza - and the 2 player variant is a fun game that doesn't become less enjoyable even though the trading element is removed - this could be a possibility if you haven't tried before

Cheers, Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband and I played this with the existing rules (for 3 players, taking out two colors) and found it played just fine as is. We might try taking out a third color to see what further shortening the game time would do, but otherwise I don't see why you can't play this without further changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.