6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Is there anybody out there? Calling all South London gamers! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elle
England
flag msg tools
I've recently moved to London and am really keen to find a nice group of people to play boardgames and RPG's with. I KNOW there is the Finchley Group in North London, but being in the SW area and working where I do, it's a bit of a trek for me on a week night (Need my beauty sleep, you know!)

So... does anyone know of any groups South of river, frightfully unfashionable though it may be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Is there anybody out there? Calling all South London gam
Have you had a look at the UK wiki?
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/UK_faq#toc5
There is a list of games clubs including London based ones. I'm sure you can find one that is closer to you than the North Finchly one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Elle, you'll see Swiggers in the list of London clubs. We meet south of the river, and we'd be pleased to see you - see the web page linked from the wiki for details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Sheikh
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is there anybody out there?
I'm in the same position -- recently arrived in London (from New York City), and am looking to meet up with some fellow boardgame players. I will try out the groups listed on the Wiki page, but also enjoy casual "breakfast table" groups, so any invitations are welcome and appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Ealing (West London, sort of) during termtime (from 2nd January until March, for early 2008). I have a fair few boardgames there and am happy to meet new faces. Geekmail me if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Anderson
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is there anybody out there? Calling all South London gam
Hi Elle,
Thanks for coming over and registering at NerdLDN, you should have a confirmation email. I caught that you play some RPGs, but what board games do you play?
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.