Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darras Franck
France
Amiens
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

I have this game in Deutsch (German) but I'm french and i don't understand the German...So i have a little problem with some cards with text (wizard, dwarf...).

Anyone could scan or take a photograph of the cards with text please?

Thanks

Franck alias Nuvium

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bishop
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the english cards, will that help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darras Franck
France
Amiens
flag msg tools
mb
yes, please : the scan / photo of the english cards will help me.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gawayne Grene
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Even though you posted this nearly three years ago, I am hoping you still have the game.

See, I was able to play it *once* (and once only) due to the fact that, after that first play, my younger step brother lost the entire set of Peril cards. If there is any way I could get at least the Peril cards scanned and sent to me, I'd be *much* obliged. I've searched high and low online for even the listing of the cards (much less details and/or images of them) so I could recreate them.

Preferably, I'd like a full scan of the cards, just to be sure no other cards are missing, but it would be playable once again with just the Peril cards.

Thanks in advance to whomever could help me in this endeavour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yegor Sadoshenko
Ukraine
Dniepropetrovsk
Dniepropetrovsk region
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me your e-mail and I will send you .jpgs of Perils and Dangers (have them scanned, just need to edit them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.