United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmb
This came up once and I can see it happening occasionally so I thought I would ask the question and see if everyone agrees with what we came up with as a solution.

The situation: A tile is placed which completes multiple features which have wagons on them. What happens to the wagons?

We decided that the person whose turn it is would get the first choice to move their wagon, then the option would to move wagons would go clockwise around the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your assumption is 100% correct. This came up on one of the questions mharper asked Hans im Gluk.

EDIT: Quick correction - your assumption is right. I wanted to clarify the source. It was on mharper's "translation" of the rules that he posted as a file on the main page. This rule was on the HiG rules but not carried over onto the RGG version for whatever reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing under the assumption that you had to be the player that finished the feature to be able to move your wagon to the next feature, otherwise your wagon would be returned to your supply. After rereading the rules I'm still not sure. It just says that after scoring "he may move his wagon to an uncompleted road, city or cloister that is connected to the feature just scored." It does not specify after who's scoring. I guess the reason I thought the player who owns the wagon is the one that has to finish it in order for the wagon to move to a new feature is that the builder is only valid if the player who owns it adds to the feature. If you finish a feature that contains another player's builder that builder is returned to that persons supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.