Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So here is a strange trade request. I recently got the new Carc expansion: Abbey and Mayor. And it has those cool icons on the tiles, to differentiate between the expansions. I bought all the expansions as they came out, so mine do not have those icons. Here's the deal: I would like to swap my tiles with someone that has the Big Box. Just the tiles, not the boxes or anything. I have all the expansions and the tiles are in great condition. I will pay for shipping, both ways, and you will also receive the River II, the Count, and the King and Robber tiles, in addition, for facilitating the trade. (These expansions are not included in the Big Box.)

Other conditions are negotiable.

Anyone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bumping this, in case anyone missed it. Remember, compensation is negotiable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McBride
United States
Vicksburg
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I buy the big box do I have to take it out of the shrink to swap the tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.