Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Uherske
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ben selected Evo for our next game, which Ed hadn't yet played. It's a fairly easy game to pick up and understand, so we were off and running in no time.

In previous games, I got whipped by not bidding high enough. I tried to bid more competitively this time, but it turned out that I really only had partial success.

First round, I got a leg for 7, Ron an egg for 7, Ben a parasol for 5.

In round two, Ben got an egg for 6, Ed fur for 3, Ron a parasol for 4.

Third round, I got another leg for 6, Ed a horn for 6, and Ron a card for 3. At this point the scores were pretty close -- 8 for the other three players, 6 for me.

Fourth round Ron and Ed each got a parasol for 2, Ben a tail for 2.

It was in round 5 that things started to happen. Ron picked up horns in rounds 5 and 6. Ed attacked me, and Ron attacked both me and Ben. Ron's attack on me used his "tough baby" card. Ben and Ron had 18 points, with Ed and I in the rear with 13 each.

Things went like that for much of the game -- Ed and I were behind on points, and my population was pretty small. Ron and Ben battled for the lead for a while.

Ron got a horn in round 6, and in round 7 attacked me. He attacked me again in round 8, killing me both times. Through round 8 the score was Ron 29, Ben 29, Chuck 23, and Ed 21.

It was round 9 where Ron began to pull away from Ben. Ed attacked Ben twice and won both times. Ben had previously attacked Ed and lost. Bad round for Ben.

Ron began to pull away. In round 9, his lead on Ben was 6. It was 13 after round 10, but the game still didn't end. After round 11, his lead was 15.

Ed and I remained close, but he passed me on the final play.

Ron 50
Ben 35
Ed 32
Chuck 31

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.