Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Taylor
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you only build Column I buildings in Year I? Column III Buildings or less in year III?

The rules didn't really specify-or I missed it.

Thanks,

-T
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the only restriction on building is that you can only build in the first column or on a space to the right of an existing building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Pasquinelli
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
from page 5 of the rulebook, inside the blue box:

"you must construct the buildings in each row from left to right. In other words you can only construct a building if you already own all of the buildings in the same row to the left of the one you want to build."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Tygo wrote:
Can you only build Column I buildings in Year I? Column III Buildings or less in year III?

No.
Years are not relevant.
You may always build Column I buildings.
To build a Column II building, you must already have the Column I building of the same row.
To build a Column III building, you must already have the Column II building of the same row.
To build a Column IV building, you must already have the Column III building of the same row.

Remember that you're limited to one building per season (unless you use the Envoy, if you're holding it).

Have fun! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.