Cold War: CIA vs KGB» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about population rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
the king
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Guys, please don't rail on me too hard, but for some reason I am having some major problems with the rules of this game. This will be the first of a couple of questions I have. Here is my first question:

Does population refer to the amount of cards a person has in play? So for example, if the population was 4 on an objective card, you could only have four cards in play? Or does population limit the influence value of group card you could play. Meaning that if the population of an objective is 4, you could never play any 5 or 6 level influence cards. If the later is the case, what is done with those cards? Are they simply put in the discard pile and that player who chose to activate basically does nothing that turn? Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S.
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
badge
Well, this is just silly.
mbmbmbmbmb
The former. The population limit is the maximum number of groups (cards) you may have in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the king
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
thanks man, now the game makes much more sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.