Subject: No rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive just pulled this game ou tmy closet, where it has lain punched & unplayed & ive misplaced the rules! Could anyone help me? Ive you a copy you wudnt mind emailin me my address is:

johny63uk@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sweeney
United States
Clinton Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem - except I bought mine on eBay and it came without the rules! (At least the guy "threw" in the game - unpunched no less for free!) However, that still leaves me not knowing how to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did you get the rules for imperium?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No 'fraid not cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who still needs the rules? I may be able to scan mine to send to you guys. I doubt AP will throw a fit, they've pretty much burned their remaining inventory.

I recommend going through their archives for their old articles, they have extra pieces, variants and also a much simplified combat system that's sorely needed to make the game more playable. (If these rules had been in the original print I think the user response would have been less negative).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.