Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We introduced MotA to some friends last night and encountered a question we've never encountered before. During the game we drew the event card which forced everyone to reveal one Benedictine because they were suspect (I don't remember the name of the card off hand). After revealing the cards, our friend promptly returned his card to his hand. We have always played that the cards were left out face up until the end of the game. But he said, "I want to save it to pass at the next mass." After a quick perusal of the rules, I didn't see any specific instructions regarding this.

Can players return the card to hand in order to pass it later? Or are cards revealed in this manner now open public knowledge and thus cannot be passed?

Side Note: He wasn't able to pass the card because his wife made a correct accusation during the said round. So much for trying to pull a fast one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kester J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: revealing cards and passing cards question
You do hold onto them, leading to the inevitable passing round of revealed cards. Compare the reveal only "Suspicion" events to the "Alibi" events, where you do remove the cards from hand as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: revealing cards and passing cards question
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.