Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sandra Sherwood
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an email this morning for the clearance sale at Kidsurplus. They had Scotland Yard for $17.49, several Haba mini games for $2.99 to $4.66, and sales on some other Haba games such as Animal Upon Animal (Tier auf Tier), Dancing Eggs, and Knuckling Knights. Several of these didn't show up on my original search under games, so try searching for "Haba games." The site appears to be running really slow this morning (at least for me), so give it a minute to load up. www.kidsurplus.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: Spend $75 and get FREE GROUND SHIPPING until 1/6/2008 with promotional code FREESHIP7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McFadden
United States
Cherry Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Game night any night!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the knowledge! Dancing Eggs (set #2) and Knuckling Knights on their way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Fischer
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice deal from a nice site that I wasn't aware of previously. Picked up Tier auf Tier for my son plus a couple of the mini-games. (I've long wanted the penguin one!)

Thank you for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Baden
United States
Berkeley Lake
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
They have Blokus Trigon for $19.19.

http://www.kidsurplus.com/itemDetail.asp?item=65%20EDI%20297...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.