Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Anything I have missed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Ramey
msg tools
Just as an aside I was wondering if there was a good wargame that I have overlooked? A theme that perhaps I should really consider. I considered the american civil war, but am not sure if it would be worth playing or not. Any thoughts on the subject are welcome!

(Disclaimer Ha Ha)

Let me throw out here that I have looked around on the board and in the search feature, I just wanted to have a little discussion before I shell out money. Also I would like to say I wanted to keep them all seperate - which is why there are a couple of posts like this I am looking at expanding my collection of wargames sense I am getting back into them and had forgotten just how much I love them! Thanks to everyone for the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, can you give a better idea of what games you have and enjoy so we can get a better idea of what you might like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also you can go to the pages for the games you've played and at the bottom put in ratings. That stuff will show up in your profile. It's another good way to make suggestions. It's also a helpful way to keep track of all your games-they add up fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.