Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem: I want to know what games people in my Guild have so I can organise to play games I want to try.

Solution: I can get a list of all the games that Guild members own (and how many and who has it).

Problem: I have to go through the list in alphabetical game order and for our small Guild that is 53 pages worth (and it even includes the games I know that I have).

Question: Is there an easier way? Can I just get a list without the pictures, can I outsort my games, could I sort by all the other options I get when I search the collections of others? Could I just print a list to look at later?

Answer: Well this is where you fit in....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be very interested in advanced searches for Guild games, since that's the main benefit of the guilds here IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
There should be a better way. I think we must add this to the feature list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
I'd be very interested in advanced searches for Guild games, since that's the main benefit of the guilds here IMO.

Agreed...well that and knowing who is local to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.