Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Tanner
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Runebound 2nd Edition for Christmas and was looking to get some expansions for it. I just wanted to get some opinions on what the best ones may be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a browse through the Runebound forum and you will find many different opinions. And they're pre-typed for your reading pleasure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played today, with the Cult of the Rune adventure variant deck. I can see how some might think it could slow down the game a bit, but we had a blast. Also used the Allies and Artifacts item expansion, and the Terrors of the Tomb challenge card deck. I won 10-9-8 when the 19th event/encounter triggered the end. w00t!

But what he said. Lots of good info in the Runebound forum, and in the comments for the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the "Big Box" expansions rock for it - most people think the latest is the "most refined" and it is - the Sands of Al-Kalim. But they all rock. The card expansions all add new items, allies & monsters (as well as a few quests).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.