Popular Tags: [View All]
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played a game where I had that wand that always replenished your spells. What's to keep you from continually cast spells against your opponents, assuming you keep drawing spells that are of that type?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only cast as many spells per turn as you started that turn with. So if you start your go with 1 spell, you can only cast 1, even if you get another the same moment you cast it. This goes for out-of-turn spells too. If you've already cast your quota of spells, you can't counter another spell cast out of your turn with a counter spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rumbell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Also I found not letting players refresh their spells until their next turn helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Philippe Goyer
Canada
Verdun Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Looking for a Publisher for a Grand Strategic all fronts WW2 card game
mbmbmbmbmb
MarktheMarkiest wrote:
Also I found not letting players refresh their spells until their next turn helps.

Good idea.
Thanks

Owll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Eastoe
United Kingdom
Street
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That isn't required.

The Spell limit rule prevents spell recycling and spells can only be cast if they have an effect - healing must have less than 4 lives, nullify must have spells, cannot cast counterspell on own spells, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.