Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

1. I was playing this game with my son and the rules state that you need to have loot equipped with a total of 8 drool value in order to face Xykon...Can you equip any loot card with your face or only ones which say too equip them?

2. Do you need to have your loot cards equipped in order to use them to ask for assistance?

3.How does Wacky Hijinks work in a 2 player game? Is it just a way to inflict a quick wound n your opponent?


thanks...


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brusky
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blustar wrote:
Hey guys,

1. I was playing this game with my son and the rules state that you need to have loot equipped with a total of 8 drool value in order to face Xykon...Can you equip any loot card with your face or only ones which say too equip them?


Any loot that you drool over - it doesn't necessarily need to say on the card that it can be equipped (there aren't that many cards in the game!)

Blustar wrote:
2. Do you need to have your loot cards equipped in order to use them to ask for assistance?


No

Blustar wrote:
3.How does Wacky Hijinks work in a 2 player game? Is it just a way to inflict a quick wound n your opponent?


Yeah.


thanks...


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.