Subject: vampire the masquerade clan pin value. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kimberly Russell
United States
Portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
I have a compleat collection of vtm clan pins, what do you think it is worth?
There are 37 or 38 clan pins in all including antitribu pins.
Thanks,
Kimberly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garbage Donkey

Kentucky
msg tools
Honestly it could go for a pretty penny in my opinion. I've been looking all over for some of those pins, and after failing hard (why did I have to miss out on every ebay auction by a few days :-/ ?) I saw that some of them were going anywhere between 5-30+ a piece. I suppose it really comes down to what people will pay for them individually that can give them the skyrocket like price, but I did manage to finally find one last place that had at least a list of prices on some back stock they had, and it averaged out at about 16 bucks a pin (11 for some of the less used clans).

If you ever plan on selling them by all means drop me a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deidre kelley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
i am tearing the internet apart looking for a clan malkavian pin.

would you have any idea where i could find one that is for sale??

its a long shot, i know. :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Crutchfield
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
I have a bunch of Tremere Pins and Toreador Pins I used to use when I hosted cons. I am selling some of them on ebay, but would gladly trade for a Malkavien pin. (even though I think I have some in storage somewhere)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archibald Zimonyi
Sweden
Gothenburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also have a bunch of pins, mainly from the antitribu clans if anyone is intrested. If so, PM me.

Archie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.