5 Posts

Dead of Night» Forums » General

Subject: stupid question... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshuah Andrews

Colorado
msg tools
soooo can a person buy a copy of the game ready for play?
Or is this only viable for people who can do all the printing, cutting, laminating etc.. etc..

thanks
joshuah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshuah Andrews

Colorado
msg tools
what was your cost to make this game playable?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Ashby
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guesstimating about $20 -$25 for cardstock, ink and glue, probably less.
I could go nuts and use full sheet labels and Mat board for the tiles, which would push the cost up about $10.

Oh yeah, I bought a "Bag 'o Zombies!!!" : $12. But that's optional.

One time costs:
$5 cutting knife
$15 cutting mat
$4 metal straightedge

There's no retail version, currently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshuah Andrews

Colorado
msg tools
I was gonna go to my local office max and do it for 1$ a page...burn up someone else's ink.
I just don't have experience doing this and don't know what "stock" to use for what pieces and so forth.
Would also like to make a box for it like the one I have seen here, but see above.

Was thinking of asking someone here to make me a copy....hmmm..I wonder what someone would charge for something like that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Spearing
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If it's any consolation, I could have probably bought my wife some Jimmy Choos with all the money I've spent on the various versions I've made of the game since I first started. If there is anybody that will make a proper version ready to play (especially if it comes in the box shown in the images) I would also be very interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.