There's probably some slick complicated way to do it with an XML link, but I'd simply:
1) bring the games up in a list,
2) select all of the game names,
3) paste the selection into Notepad,
4) copy the Notepad contents and paste them into Excel,
5) use Data>Text to Columns to line it up.
You can make your recently viewed list much bigger.
Copy paste from this is possible with keeping all the links.
and perhaps the best way is to put them on your wishlist.
You can view both selections together or filter in my geek. And export your collection