Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antoine Laine
France
Montélimar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I heard that a code was sent for a free microbadge, but I didn't receive anything. Do you know what are the condition to receive it ?
I'm not very participative here (because of my poor english, as you can see), it is maiby the reason why ?...

Antoine

PS : I think it's my first post in this forum, so hello everybody blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The code was sent to your GeekMail and was a message with the title:Happy Holidays From BoardGameGeek! I do not know the condition to receive it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Antoine,
your English is fine!
Don't worry if you make a mistake here and there, people can see that you are from a non-English speaking country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rise, Men of Sherwood, and Play Games!
badge
Heroes can, on occasion, be made of plastic...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, unlike other forums, most of the people here are above making fun of any minor errors. This is a relatively mature community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antoine,

Do not worry about your English or your spelling, both are fine!
Like the other BGG'er said we can see were your from and it wont bother us, heck you spell better than my old boss did!!!

Glad to have you participate.

Good luck on that micro badge. I would start by checking your Geekmail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

Welcome!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Laine
France
Montélimar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for welcoming. I'll try to write my best english. The problem is not to make mistake and be judged on my langage but to be misunderstood.

For my question about microbadge, I understood that it was in my bgg mailbox. But there is nothing in here ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case, I am sure one of our nice Admins will make sure you get one very soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Antoine Laine wrote:
Thanks all for welcoming. I'll try to write my best english. The problem is not to make mistake and be judged on my langage but to be misunderstood.

For my question about microbadge, I understood that it was in my bgg mailbox. But there is nothing in here ...

Perhaps the system only gave out coupons to any account that was active and some content. While you have been a member since early-2006, this was your first bit of content.

Aldie may have run something like this as an anti-shill thing. Perhaps you can contact him directly,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Laine
France
Montélimar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Perhaps the system only gave out coupons to any account that was active and some content. While you have been a member since early-2006, this was your first bit of content.
You are maiby right. But if I didn't do nothing (write on this forum, give a notation to a game ...) I connect myself sometimes. So the condition is maiby to have write somme contents

I didn't want to annoy the administrator with my little "problem"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Laine
France
Montélimar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finaly asked to administrator and then I got my coupon.
In the same time, some of you gave me geekgold gift to buy a mircrobadge. So I'm really satisfied and a bit embarrassed ...
Thanks for all !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antoine Laine wrote:
I finaly asked to administrator and then I got my coupon.
In the same time, some of you gave me geekgold gift to buy a mircrobadge. So I'm really satisfied and a bit embarrassed ...
Thanks for all !

You shouldn't be.
The only ones that should be embarrassed are the admins, who didn't react immediately. But maybe there aren't enough of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.