Subject: Saboteur & HQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Puissant
France
Breal sous Montfort
flag msg tools
Hi all,

A 'Saboteur' module is adjacent to an ennemy HQ.
What is the HQ initiative ?
1 - Initiative = -1. In this case can the HQ attack ? (in a -1 phase !)
2 - Initiative can't be less than 0, so the HQ initiative is still 0

Thank you for your help,
Olivier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Jekel
Poland
Torun
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules, initiative can never fall below 0, so in your case the HQ initiative is still 0 and it can attack in the last initiative phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Pędich
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
hobb3 wrote:
According to the rules, initiative can never fall below 0, so in your case the HQ initiative is still 0 and it can attack in the last initiative phase.

Exactly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa. I know it's been 9 months, but it seems to me the only situation where -1 could matter is affecting a HQ, and if the HQ is gonna be removed, the player lost anyway, so only if the opposing HQ is needed to give the last point of damage to the Outpost HQ by itself (in phase 0) is the net result different. So there's no really need to have a hard limit at 0, other than the fact that -1 is scary to some people. Am I wrong?

Edit: I am indeed wrong, HQ can't attack each other. So, since the battle has to be played to the end, the fact that a sabotaged HQ attacks at initiative 0 or initiative -1 is totally irrelevant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.