Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Days of Wonder has announced a contest with the chance to win all versions of Ticket to Ride plus a DOW game of your choice. This is to celebrate their online games played. Their website has been updated with a counter.
Just happen to be playing the 10 millionth online game and you'll be one of the winners.

See more here:
http://blog.daysofwonder.com/2008/01/04/10-million-games-cel...

Edited thanks to comments from Jake below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kiser
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fsumarc wrote:
Days of Wonder has announced a contest with the chance to win all versions of Ticket to Ride plus a DOW game of your choice. This is to celebrate their online games played. Their website has been updated with a counter.
Just play a game online to get them closer to the milestone and you're entered.

See more here:
http://blog.daysofwonder.com/2008/01/04/10-million-games-cel...

The way I understand it, it isn't a raffle... playing a game isn't like entering a ticket. You just have to hope that the game you're playing is the 10 millionth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jammasterjake wrote:

The way I understand it, it isn't a raffle... playing a game isn't like entering a ticket. You just have to hope that the game you're playing is the 10 millionth.

Yep, you're correct, I updated the post. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jammasterjake wrote:

True. You have to participate in the 10 millionth game and it can't be against bots. They didn't clarify whether their can be any bots involved or not, say, if someone drops out of the game...

I wouldn't mind winning all of the TtR's I suppose, but I'm having more fun considering which of the other DoW games I would choose to add to the prize package (you can add one). Maybe an Epic board for my BattleLore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkoBeta wrote:
Maybe an Epic board for my BattleLore.

i'd just take another copy of battlelore- you'd get the board and all the minis that way

you can always download the epic rules later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...what would I do with a second copy of all of the TTR games?

I'd be much happier to get a full Memoir '44 collection, to Overlord my entire collection in one shot.

Good luck, everyone. Not much of an online gaming person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.