Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephanie Gill
United States
Chino Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We played the "Burn 'Em Out" scenario a couple days ago. By the end of the Hero turn when the sun dial was on "2" the Hero's were sitting pretty on the last Zombie Spawning Pit (we had already destroyed 2 others). If the Hero's survived all Zombie attacks during the sun dials "1" phase would they win when the sun dial was removed the next turn? It seems it would result in a tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mathias
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Stephanie7364 wrote:
We played the "Burn 'Em Out" scenario a couple days ago. By the end of the Hero turn when the sun dial was on "2" the Hero's were sitting pretty on the last Zombie Spawning Pit (we had already destroyed 2 others). If the Hero's survived all Zombie attacks during the sun dials "1" phase would they win when the sun dial was removed the next turn? It seems it would result in a tie.

I cannot recall the rules. I believe that the Hero only has to survive any attacks in their square during the Hero turn. If that is the case, the Heroes win because they will have destroyed the spawning pit.

However, if they would have to wait until the end of the Zombie turn, they would have lost because the game ends at the beginning of that Zombie turn.

I don't believe a tie would be possible.

-Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.