Popular Tags: [View All]
Pei Kwong Han
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CONQUEST OF THE FALLEN LAND SOLITAIRE VARIANT

This game is mostly tactical play with a puzzle-like quality to it, perfectly suitable for a solo-variant. (This is my second attempt in creating solitaire variant, my first one is Anima: Shadow of Omega)

SETUP:

Use the normal setup for 3-players map.

Take 15 coins, 3 followers (one of each), 8 starting cards

Choose 2 colours and take all their stones. Place each one in the tile 1 (there are 4, so, you get to pick)

Then you start your turn and continue the next turn (just like in the normal game. 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3).

RULES:

Hire Followers:
Same; still cost 5 coins, still one per turn.

Complete Tasks:
Use Normal Rules. Use support from your own troop (no need glass stone because only your troops will be on the field). Flying is free.

Exchanging card:
Use Advanced rule, one card change while expending 1 mage.

Draw 1 new card

Recruiting Troops:
Use Advanced rule; Taking 2 cards and spending coins depending on the number of available mages.

Restore Followers

ENEMY TURNS:

Each enemy will conquer an adjacent tile with the lowest point, if there are 2 tiles of the same value, you get to choose.

The enemy will grow to form a colony; they will never fly to conquer other tiles. Adjacent tiles mean all tiles that are in contact with the whole colony. (Therefore, the value of the tile conquered will changed each turn. If previously the is only high-valued tile nearby, the next turn after conquering a new tile, lower-valued tile may became adjacent and will be targeted)

Game End:

When all tiles are conquered.

Victory:

Count all the points on the tile you conquered. Count all the tiles BOTH enemies conquered. Convert your money into points (10 to 1). You win if your point is higher.

Comments? If you found yourself winning or losing a lot, adjust the starting coins and/or the money/point conversion ratio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering about a 2 person version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pei Kwong Han
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem playing 2-players using the original rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fiend
United States
Avon Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 person = 3 player set-up using the ADVANCED rules. Much better than the BASIC game which I would only use for 4-5 player games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.