Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Year Anniversary
I didn't even notice until just as I am typing this that Bookshelf Games has been around for exactly one year today. Jan 6, 07 was the first day I published the site and the first video followed shortly after. A good podcaster probably would have made a special episode.

Anyway this week I am posting Ep 23 Fire and Axe. Fire and Axe is a game I have meaning to do a video for for awhile but a request from Eric Endres finally got this one to the table.

This time I am posting a single game. This is partly because I could tell while filming that it was going to run long. I am going to try and keep to the new format of 5-10 min reviews and stay away from instruction but I felt like doing a longer instruction this week.

And you can find different formats to download and links to the RSS feeds here http://bookshelfgames.com/Permlink/Ep023.html

Thanks for watching,
Lawrence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Subhuman wrote:
1 Year Anniversary
Anyway this week I am posting Ep 23 Fire and Axe. Fire and Axe is a game I have meaning to do a video for for awhile but a request from Eric Endres finally got this one to the table.

Hey, wow. Thanks for doing that, Lawrence! Much appreciated. I look forward to watching that later today.

For my next request, please cover, in as much detail as possible, Advanced Squad Leader, Twilight Imperium 3 and Die Macher (not copying any of the same material from Scott Nicholson's Die Macher video). We'll be expecting those in a few days.

Happy Anniversary!

Best,
Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grudunza wrote:
For my next request, please cover, in as much detail as possible, Advanced Squad Leader, Twilight Imperium 3 and Die Macher (not copying any of the same material from Scott Nicholson's Die Macher video). We'll be expecting those in a few days.

Happy Anniversary!

Best,
Eric

Sure thing Eric. Just let me wrap up this quick video Im doing for Poisson d'Avril and Jati then I will get right on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
kaysville
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this continuing contribution to board gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, gosh... I should have looked closer to realize that you had already done a 3-part TI3 review! Whoops. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.