5 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » News

Subject: OMGzors Out of Print! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slyvanian Frog
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get it now! You don't have it! Consume it, before the price goes higher! Spend $100 now, to not have to spend $200 later! You'll get around to it in a few years! It's OOP! Hurry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zʇıʍodɹɐʞ uɐp
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
badge
GO HAWKS!!!
mbmbmb
Ok...without any emoticons I'm going to assume that this is a serious post.

You do realize that GMT is going to reprint this in late spring, right? Or did I just kill your opportunity to sell a copy on ebay at a premium?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT would be crazy not to reprint this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slyvanian Frog
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karp wrote:
Ok...without any emoticons I'm going to assume that this is a serious post.

You do realize that GMT is going to reprint this in late spring, right? Or did I just kill your opportunity to sell a copy on ebay at a premium?

I should have added an emoticon. I was just looking at the typical price gouging (and corresponding lapping it up by the consumer) here and on eBay, and thought it was hilarious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zʇıʍodɹɐʞ uɐp
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
badge
GO HAWKS!!!
mbmbmb
SlyFrog wrote:
I should have added an emoticon. I was just looking at the typical price gouging (and corresponding lapping it up by the consumer) here and on eBay, and thought it was hilarious.

Yeah...I'm waiting for that $95 copy to sell in the BGG marketplace. Once it does I'm going to run down to my FLGS, pick up the copies they still have there and turn a quick profit. Just don't tell anyone that GMT is reprinting this in a few months. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.