BANG! A Fistful of Cards» Forums » Rules

Subject: sniper card any range? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh Jass
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
when the sniper card comes into effect for the round, can you play use it at any range?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I think you can use Sniper at whatever range you can reach with your gun (the same as if you wanted to play a Bang card the normal way)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Russell
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the sniper card is probably meant to be within your gun's range, but it's not 100% clear because usually with a card like this it would say "within range." In addition, the theme of "sniper" suggests increased range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bmtc wrote:
I agree that the sniper card is probably meant to be within your gun's range, but it's not 100% clear because usually with a card like this it would say "within range." In addition, the theme of "sniper" suggests increased range.

Hopefully he didn't wait 8 years for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Russell
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nope, but when I was looking for the same rules clarification just to be sure, this was the only thread on it. And for anybody else who is looking, this is what they'll find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.