Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for my poor english.. Question: Is there any limit to put influence cubes in a City? Max 6, 7, 8, infinite? We can considerate the cube in the candidate space in this limit (if there is)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit to the number of cubes you can put into a single city. Keep in mind, however, that you can only choose the influence tile of a particular city once during each influence round, unless you have no choice.

In that case you will generally only be able to place a maximum of three influence cubes in any given city during an influence round (a two shard city tile and an Any City tile.)

The only other way to get influence into a city is to defend it in a battle where there are no attackers, in which case you get two influence cubes in the city you defended.

The reason I mention all this is that you won't see too many cubes in any given city. Cubes usually get knocked out regularly during elections.

I think the most I have seen in a given city at any time is 7 cubes and that was in the third and final round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.