Subject: User Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
This is basically a childrens game of toy soldiers, using "real" weapons. It reminds me of how I started playing wargames, by using rubber bands, knicker elastic, matchstick firing cannons and marbles to knock down my friend Dave's metal Brittain's soldiers, except now of course all the bits are plastic and come in a nicely presented box set. You get a set of rules telling you how to set up your various walls, catapults and crossbows and where to place your flags and soldiers. You take it in turns to fire your plastic discs and depending on the scenario, the first to knock out his enemy's flag, gatehouse and/or soldiers is the winner. Brilliant and rowdy fun which can end in tears when some over robust play results in some of the crossbows or catapults getting broken. Not to worry; a stock of superglue and rubber bands should mend most breakages. As a Christmas day present from grandma this takes a lot of beating- even if dad plays with it most!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.