Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
Pump Shotgun lets you roll d6 for each zombie in a space. Is each roll a separate shot? I ask because the card says that "Each time the shotgun is fired, roll a D6 on the roll of 1 or 2, the Shotgun is out of ammo..."
On another rules post I think I read that all zombies are fired at, then only one ammo roll is required, regardless of the number of zombies that were shot at. We have interpreted it differently, rolling for ammo after each shot (it is a pump shotgun after all). This is a more intuitive way to play it, but not necessarily correct. Are we right, or have we lost our brains?

Thanks,
Daryl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bullen
Canada
flag msg tools
i would assume its just one ammo shot, my theory is that since its a shotgun it has a spread shot, so it hits each zombie in one space when you fire, but wont kill all of them (or it just might)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pump shotgun lets you roll a die for every zombie in that space for every shot fired. So you roll the dice for each zombie in that square Then roll to check ammo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dispatcher
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly. You roll for each zombie in the square THEN roll for ammo at the end.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I figured we interpreted it incorrectly.
Thematically I can imagine "pump, shot!, pump, shot!, pump, click, crap!"
We can still play it that way, but the rules way works too.
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bullen
Canada
flag msg tools
yeah you can still, but think of it more over a series of turns. You shoot, two zombies go down (being in the same space) you pump the zombies get closer, you turn fire, kill another one, pump again, turn one jumps at you. you try to fire, click. Blasted dramatic irony!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.