Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
It seems that the "4th Plinth" in 'Trafalgar Square' is undergoing a selection process to determine just WHAT ought to occupy that, with all manner of 'schemes' for it all. Check them out:

http://www.mytelus.com/ncp_news/article.en.do?pn=oddities&ar...

WHICH would YOU most LIKE to have for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I heard about this on the radio yesterday. I like the sound of Gormley's living sculpture thing - I'd even be up for a shift myself! Even better if I could persuade someone to come up with me - what a cool place to play a game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a statue of the Robber from Settlers of Catan would be great. Probably pretty easy to do, too. Moreover, it should be painted in funky colors and have applique flowers all over it. That ought to stump those weirdo Englishmen and their nutty girlfriends. Or just go with the Meerkats. Who doesn't love Meerkats?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Holden
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am tempted to volunteer for my hour on the plinth, even if its 3am and no-one's watching!

Actually I like almost all the proposals this time round. The ship in a bottle looks rather wonderful. And meerkats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
louiseh wrote:
even if its 3am and no-one's watching!

Isn't that what turns it into art...?

The ship in a bottle does sound cool. Meerkats is good, and better if you read why Ms Emin is suggesting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think my answer would be self evident, but I really do like the Meerkats shown and the title of the peace.

Of course I could volenteer to do an hour then there would be people and Meerkats. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Davis
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
The ship in the bottle looks cool. The others for me look and sound pretty stupid., but I guess stupid = art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.