United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
mbmbmbmbmb
Bravo!

This made me laugh. It reminded me of a Monty Python type of thing. Hornless: this, by itself, could be made into a full comic series along the lines of Knights of the Dinner Table.

Great stuff. Thank you so much for doing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe...well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! [Sort of reminds me a bit of the Turn Signals on a Land Raider strips that deal with the miniatures talking about the indignities of pick-up game shop games]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mb
Osiris Ra wrote:
Bravo!

This made me laugh. It reminded me of a Monty Python type of thing. Hornless: this, by itself, could be made into a full comic series along the lines of Knights of the Dinner Table.

You're welcome! I'm having a lot of fun doing these If you guys enjoy them - double the fun!

Update: I would be happier though if I could post them in a place where more people can see them. Here in general gaming they quickly sink into oblivion and vanish among all the other threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hornless_Unicorn wrote:
Osiris Ra wrote:
Bravo!

You're welcome! I'm having a lot of fun doing these If you guys enjoy them - double the fun!

Update: I would be happier though if I could post them in a place where more people can see them. Here in general gaming they quickly sink into oblivion and vanish among all the other threads.

If you guys like the man's work, which apparently a lot of us do, add your voice of support in the Thread within the BGG Suggestions Forum. Support a fellow Geek; support a a fellow Geek who brings us so much joy.

Or add your own Threads there. Maybe a lot of them will serve notice than one long one. Or maybe we need both?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome man!! TLOG? What happened to MTO?

edit: ah, I see the life of games gotcha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mb
I wanted to thank you all for your support and to say that no matter what - I will continue making these cartoons on BGG once a week even if I don't get a special place.

I'm also working out ideas for my web page. I'd like to move to other areas than only board games for jokes - like sci-fi and fantasy for example. Also I have plans for an online comic-book of a sort. We'll see

Yours sincerely,

Hornless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it, HU.

Look forward to what you come up with in those other themes.

I really think you could/should a cartoon strip serial. See if one of the Mag's, like Dragon, would be willing to give you a shot. This way all us old board-game-fogeys could say, "we knew him when ... "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anye Freer
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is SO about me.

I mean, it's not that I think EVERYTHING is always about me, but this cartoon totally is.

I am painting the most girly dwarf army EVER!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason F.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dietevil wrote:

This is SO about me.

I mean, it's not that I think EVERYTHING is always about me, but this cartoon totally is.

I am painting the most girly dwarf army EVER!

That way when she beats my goblin army they will be even more ashamed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hornless_Unicorn wrote:
Osiris Ra wrote:
Bravo!

The front page of the TWiR is allways there for you!! It is a way to get a little more of your work visible!!! I hope to see more of it!!

Maybe you haven't noticed but in the front page of the BGG you're almost allways there, thanks to Aldie, I think!!

Please keep up the good work!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mb
Firepigeon wrote:
The front page of the TWiR is allways there for you!! It is a way to get a little more of your work visible!!! I hope to see more of it!!

Maybe you haven't noticed but in the front page of the BGG you're almost allways there, thanks to Aldie, I think!!

Please keep up the good work!!

Thank you Manuel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.