Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Dickerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an empty package in the mail from GMT today, rather than the issues of C3i I ordered (I just had to have those Here I Stand cards).

One quick call to GMT, and within a minute (literally) they were preparing to ship a new package with the magazines. If youever need anything from GMT, I highly recommend calling. They'll take good care of you.

They mentioned that several packages had arrived empty, specifically because they broke open during transit. So if anyone else has this problem, do call, and they will fix you right up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fully echo what you say.

I have just received Conquest of Paradis via the P500 route and it was one of the best packed games that I have received for a long while. It's nice to see a company actually taking care over their mailings (although Chip's empty box is a worry - hopefully a one-off only).

Muchos kudos to GMT. Keep it up chaps and the orders will flow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.