AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've owned Dungeon Twister for over a year, and have the Paladins & Dragons and Forces of Darkness expansions. To date, I've played this game two and a half times.

Are there are DT fans in the area of Hauppauge? I'm not ruling out my other two player games for play, but I'm specifically looking to get some Dungeon Twister time in since it's the one 2 player game I have that I just can't seem to get on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Matusiak
United States
Farmingville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played Dungeon Twister yet but I do want to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
i love dungeon twister, but i prefer the 4 player version to my 2 player ones...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris, somehow I knew you'd be the first to reply! I'll send an e-mail this evening to see if we can set up a time.

Andrew, I've never played the 3/4 player expansion. I'm not sure how I feel about adding additional players since I think it plays so well with two. I'd be willing to give it a try, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
chris, you have never played DT with me yet? i thought you had. i think you would like it.

As for the 4 player aspect, i just usually prefer multiplayer games in general, so maybe im a bit biased.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.