Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Martin
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With the start of the New Year, I meant to starting posting a small write-up after each gaming session. So, without going back to the New Year's Day and relating all of our Betrayal and Bang! games as well as a few others (don't take Meaghan on your team in Pictionary), tonight Jeanette wanted to play Blue Moon, my 2007 Secret Santa gift. We received all of the race decks, but have yet to use the Buka. This leaves use with eight decks with which to play. We deal a different random leader for each game (discarded races that have already been used) and play a campaign to five crystals.

Tonight started off with Jeanette's Khind against my Pillar. The game was brutally quick, with Jeanette losing four dragons in as many fights. The second game (Jeanette: Vulca; me, Mimix) was a tragic repeat of the first game. Although the two games effectively ended the campaign, she didn't want to end on such a bitter note after only twenty minutes of play. We selected factions again, with her getting the Terrah and me the Flit. She had better fortune this game, but still lost when she exhausted her hand and draw deck with the three dragons remaining unclaimed and me still with several cards in my hand. It is fun getting to know the strengths and weaknesses of each faction.

I also posted my first Geeklist, highlighting all of the games that Jeanette and I have played as two-player games over the past five years. We've played several other games, but not as two-player games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.