Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I noticed the pre-reg pricing ends tomorrow (Jan. 10th), and I was interested in figuring out what some of the ribbons available for purchase now do. I already read about the War Room and the Board Game Room ribbons in the long post from last year, but what do the the following two ribbons do? Please add more if I missed them (again, I know what the War Room and Board Game ribbons do).

War College ribbon?
StratigiCorp ribbon?

I'm cross-posting this in the Origins guild as well.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Sauer III
United States
Circleville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
War College is a ribbon for the seminar series ...

StratigiCorp ribbon is a combo ribbon that combines some of the others into one for a lesser cost ... Is this still offered ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Laserdog wrote:

StratigiCorp ribbon is a combo ribbon that combines some of the others into one for a lesser cost ... Is this still offered ???

Yes, it was on the website the other day. But I think you are thinking of the HOT ribbon, which ties War Room, War Game, and StrategiCorps, which still leaves the question open: what does the StrategiCorps ribbon offer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrFlanagan wrote:
Laserdog wrote:

Yes, it was on the website the other day. But I think you are thinking of the HOT ribbon, which ties War Room, War Game, and StrategiCorps, which still leaves the question open: what does the StrategiCorps ribbon offer?

It is the StrategiCorps ribbon that ties together the HOT, War Room and War College ribbons. It is explained on the Origins website now that the ribbons are available for sale.

The Board Room ribbon is also available now with the new price of $16 which they've upped the total number of ribbons offered to 1000. They already sold about 100.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.