Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Maesen
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game and haven't completely figured it out yet. I'd love to save some time and find a video review of Havoc. Anyone know of a video review out there?? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rita Humphrey
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I don't know of a video review off hand, but I believe there's an audio review still posted at http://thespiel.net/drupal/?q=node/37

Their review of Havoc starts at the 27 minutes, 20 seconds mark in that show. Seems like they had fun with it.

There are also some good print materials here on the Geek and at our website for downloading that have references for things like Havoc hand rankings and a little more on how Dogs of War are used in the game.

And if you ask around, someone you game with may have played it enough to pass the teaching on to you. It's not too difficult to pick up, but learning from a person rather than a rulesheet is easier sometimes.

KC and Rita Humphrey
Sunriver Games
www.sunrivergames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.