Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lo Ma
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you happen to be in Berkeley, CA, you might want to check to see if Games of Berkeley still has a copy of Yspahan on their half-price shelf. I saw one there yesterday.

Usually their half price games are dogs - every once in a while thay have a good one!!!

They're located at Shattuck and Center in downtown Berkeley. The staff isn't very friendly - a lot of people complain they're rude - although they're usually nice to me. I guess they think I'm someone's mom...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably closer than anyone. I work just a block away. Sure is tempting. Lemme look up that price. ... Damn! That's a good deal. Ah screw it, here I go...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Freitas
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No one expects the Anne-ish Inquisition!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the folks at Berkeley Games are nice enough. I think perhaps they might be guarded, though. Perhaps they've had a large number of odd rude customers before. I know they started getting a no backpack policy the last time I was there.

I live in the Sacramento area so no checking out the store for me today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Stephenson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair there's only 1 rude worker there and if you've been, you know who I'm talking about.
Everyone else is friendly.
Cheers,
Sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.