Tim K
Australia
Colonel Light Gardens
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Qn1: Can the Hound of Tindalos move into a location even though both the white and black arrows point away from every location? I also presume it can only move one spot (a speed of 1) each time that it's symbol appears on the mythos card.

Qn2: If you are lost in time and space for failing a skill check of some description, but you havn't become unconscious or insane do you lose clue tokens and items as though you had become insane or unconscious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bailey
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
Why don't you believe me?
badge
Seriously, I'm a weasel.
mb
Kerbster76 wrote:
Qn1: Can the Hound of Tindalos move into a location even though both the white and black arrows point away from every location? I also presume it can only move one spot (a speed of 1) each time that it's symbol appears on the mythos card.

Qn2: If you are lost in time and space for failing a skill check of some description, but you havn't become unconscious or insane do you lose clue tokens and items as though you had become insane or unconscious?

Q1: No, it moves to the nearest investigator in a location. So if the nearest if 3 spaces away in the Diner, then that is where it moves.

Q2: I am not sure on this one, but I assume you do not take the penalty for being knocked unconcious or being knocked out. ie: meaning you keep the clues and the items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, you do not take the penalty.

This is directly from the rulebook:

LOST IN TIME AND SPACE
Any investigator who is lost in time and space is immediately
moved to the Lost in Time and Space area of the
board. The investigator is now delayed, and the player
should place the investigator marker on its side. The
investigator loses his next turn, remaining in the Lost in
Time and Space area. The player may only stand his
investigator marker back up during the Movement
Phase. On the following turn, at the start of the Upkeep
Phase, the player may move his investigator to any location
or street area of his choice in Arkham.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K
Australia
Colonel Light Gardens
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But I assume that if you did go insane or unconscious you would still suffer the penalty of losing items and clue tokens before going to Lost in Time & Space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Pędich
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.