Brian
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(3 players, Basic Game)

Day 1 – I don’t know where they came from, but as far as I could tell there were only two on that first day, although three more showed up later that night. I was running laps in the Gym and Sally was supposed to meet me there after school, but she must have freaked out when she saw them, because I saw her running across the field toward the Plant. I could see one heading my way, so I decided to run after her. On the other side of town, Sheriff Anderson was rummaging through the Police Station. I saw one of those things come Shambling out of the Church (they can move pretty fast sometimes) and I knew he wouldn’t be able to stay there much longer. And then I saw Nurse Becky running right out of the center of town. Looked like she was headed toward the Plant too.

Day 4 – I’m inside the General Store now. Becky was searching around inside the Plant until one of those things came crawling up out of a Pit in the floor. At least she found a Crowbar while she was in there. Now she and Sally are holed up inside the Gun Shop (not a bad spot to be in, if you ask me) and Sally’s picked off a few of the creatures with a Revolver she Picked Up off the floor. She’s a pretty good shot with that gun. Too bad about Sheriff Anderson though, he never did find his own Revolver after he ran out of ammo and dropped it somewhere. Last I saw of him, he was running across town toward the Diner to try to draw some of the zombies away. They’ve Taken Over the Police Station and to make things worse, a Heavy Rain is coming down now. I hope he’s okay out there by himself; I think he’s wounded.

Day 5 – Things are looking pretty bad. We’ve managed to kill off four of the zombies, but there’s still about ten more roaming around out there. And now Sheriff Anderson is dead. He was attacked while searching in the Diner. I could hear him scream from all the way across town. I looked up to see him come running out the door, but that damn zombie grabbed him and Tripped him up, and he was only able to stumble two steps around the corner. Bad luck. I ran across town as fast as I could with my First Aid Kit, but I wasn’t fast enough. I watched that thing smash right through the Diner wall and tear the poor Sheriff to bits.

Day 6 – Well, the rain has stopped At Last. This made my run back to the General Store a bit easier. Sally and Becky are still safe inside the Gun Shop for now. They’ve managed to find some decent stuff in there while keeping the zombies at bay, although it looks like there are more heading in that direction, and it won’t be long before there are too many for them to handle. They’ve Taken Over the Gym now. That makes about fourteen in town as far as I can tell. If I only had a weapon, I’d show those zombies a thing or two…

Day 8 – I think I’m pretty safe here in the General Store. Found myself a Baseball Bat. Now I’m ready to kick some zombie butt. I can’t let Becky and Sally have all the fun. Of course, they’ve gotten a fair share of scrapes and bruises, too. Good thing Becky’s a Nurse. And it looks like that First Aid Kit they found came in handy as well. It’s about time we regrouped, though. The gun shop is about to get swarmed. I think it might be safer over here.

Day 10 – There’s no denying it now. The Town is Overrun with zombies. Lucky for us this means there ought to be more weapons lying around. Becky’s pretty sure she saw a Shotgun in the Police Station. Thankfully the Police Station is no longer Taken Over. At Last.

Day 12 – Becky made it safely to the Police Station and found that Shotgun right where she thought it would be. She’s already blown away one zombie that came Shambling out of the Church. Not only that, Sally found a Flare Gun and shot it out the window of the General Store, right into the chest of a zombie, lighting it up like a birthday cake. I think that makes eleven dead. (My mind’s a little hazy at this point.)

Day 15 – Wow. What a day. Thanks to Becky and her Shotgun, we were able to kill fourteen of those things altogether. Sally’s Revolver ran out of ammo and there were too many zombies in the Gun Shop to risk going back there. The zombies had swarmed the General Store and one of them had managed to get in a lucky swipe at me. It was a small Wound, but I’m pretty sure one more like that would have done me in. It was all or nothing now. I swung my Baseball Bat and, well, I guess those years of practice paid off, because I knocked that zombie’s head clear out of the park. Talk about a close call.

And then the rest of the zombies just wandered off. I have a feeling they’ll be back, though. But next time, I’m not sure I’ll stick around town. I might just try to Escape in the Truck…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, I think the next session report I do will be in the "journal" style. Again, very nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great write up, I felt for Johnny - getting wounded and all, only having a baseball bat with the ladies having all the fun with the guns. I can't wait to get this game, it is going to rock. Oh yea Zombies in Costa Rica- I can't wait.............

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.